Thank you http://ellacook230313.wordpress.com for the nomination!
Apparently there are rules to this thing, I found them here: http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/
Well, here we go!
11 questions about myself:
1) Why did you choose your current career?
I didn’t have any “grand plans” for a career. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. Honestly, time was running out, and I had to choose a major in college. I just happened to be decent at writing, so that is what I stuck with. I would have loved to be a film director.
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
That’s a really hard question because I LOVE to travel! I would have to say France, the UK, or the American West.
3) What are your favorite things to do on your day off?
Reading, hiking, being outdoors, or just lounging around the house.
4) Can you sing?
I used to sing in a concert choir as a kid. I really enjoy singing, but only in the shower now. 🙂
5) Who is your hero/heroine?
I really look up to people in the public service sector like firefighters, police officers, social service workers, etc. — anyone who would risk their life for another for the human good.
6) Do you get along with your parents?
I am a daddy’s girl through and through. We are way too much alike.
7) What is your favorite band/singer?
I really love Ingrid Michelson.
8) Have you ever won an award for sport?
For cross country and relay races.
9) Do you have any special talents?
I can write backwards (to where you can read text in a mirror)…I was bored as a kid.
10) What is your favorite book, and why?
Pride and Prejudice—because why mess with a classic.
11) If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
Unlimited wishes, duh!
I nominate the following five blogs to also receive the award:
I really hope to get up to 100 followers in the next six months. Please help me spread the word about my blog!!